Monday, February 22, 2010

Meandering images.












Not really in any order, I drew a bunch of birds, some random girls, Kevin (twice, once with a beard and once without a beard!) then I drew a tiger and a monkey and an Ibis at the zoo! The zoo is depressing, but also amazing. I like to go every couple of years just to see animals in real life I would never see otherwise. They just always look so bored and it's sad they're in cages. But it's cool that they're safe and fed and I can see how an Ocelot or a Orangutan move around.
Anywho, I haven't updated sketches in awhile, but that will change. Want to be more diligent about the sketching. Especially after I'm all moved in to the other house. w00.

-Nate <3

p.s. Also, I drew Chewie and he loves lazer guns. I love Chewie. He makes Star Wars awesome.

No comments: