Monday, December 20, 2010

Some things to do.

I'm making an art-related "To Do" list.
I am hoping to get a majority of these accomplished before I die.

1. visit the Louvre in Paris, France

2. visit the Uffizi in Florence, Italy

3. visit Milan, Italy

4. visit Kathe Kollwitz museum in Berlin, Germany

5. visit National Museum of Art, Architecture, and Design in Oslo, Norway

6. visit Groeninge Museum in Bruges, Belgium

7. do art tour in London, Bath, Cambridge, Liverpool, and Oxford in the U.K.

8. do art tour in Edinburgh, Scotland

9. visit Amgueddfa Cymru in Cardiff, Wales

10. do art tour in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Kyoto, and Hiroshima in Japan

We'll see what I can do about getting most of these done. It will have to wait until I have more disposable income.
Even going back to MoMa would be awesome. But museums outside the states would be pretty interesting, fascinating.

Love, Natty G.


show: The Mighty Boosh
music: Power to the People, John Lennon

1 comment:

meghan said...

Okay we MUST talk over Christmas, as I've been to Amgueddfa Cymru, and didn't realize anyone else had ever heard of it. Do you know the story about their collection? It's ridiculous. And the place was EMPTY, so I was alone standing among all these minor works of ridiculously great artists. I actually cried. I'm so curious to hear about your top ten worthy attraction to it!