Tuesday, May 11, 2010

one of the boys.


This is from a dream I had. After I walked to work past a chapel with crows perched on its cross.


"come hell or high water."

better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone...

Triana Orpheus from The Venture Brothers.




Bar-tailed Trogon. But I can't find the plain-tailed Trogon. Is there one? If not, the differentiation is kind of silly. Just sayin'.


I've been feeling a little off lately, like I am missing something, but I can't place it.
Watched Smokin' Aces last night. It was OK. The multiple-perspective plot was neat and a couple of characters were developed really well, but it was pretty formulaic in a lot of ways. Still worth seeing at least once. If you like action. The DOP did a good job.

Headache day. Been getting those more often than usual these past few months. I blame it mostly on the florescent lights at work. And I haven't been drinking enough water, probably.

Love, Nan


music: Katy Perry
book: No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency

p.s. as soon as I put on my orange floral skirt, the sun went away...

No comments: