Monday, March 1, 2010

bibliophil-odyssey

Being a Blogspot account, I have recently (over the last two months or so) been looking at more and more blogs and art/image/design websites. I am drawn to these more now than ever previously and I'm not sure why. But, I would like to start posting every month, a new blog/site (new to me, at least) which intrigues me.

This first one, I had actually learned about a year ago, was struck with awe and then I promptly misplaced the site name or something like that.

Recently (yesterday) rediscovered, I was glad to see http://bibliodyssey.blogspot.com/ doing entries about Illuminated scripts and old and awesome bookbinding.
Hope you enjoy.







<3
Nate

p.s. more sketches soon. I am officially moved in and on the lease today! huZZah!

music: The Werewolf Song - The Nextdoor Neighbors
TV: The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency

No comments: