Tuesday, March 23, 2010

a little bit.







The art-making-world has been flowing slowly around me. Not a lot of time devoted to drawing lately. I feel distracted and a little detached.
I am a little worried about a lot of things, so it's hard to let go and release myself into a free and vibrant image. I need things to be calmer (more calm, whathaveyou) for the images to flow. Ugh.
I am afraid of not making rent this month. One starving artist/cashier to another, I am already $50 short... and that makes my sleep fitful and my stomach churn.
Such is life. I will work through this rough patch. And come out all the better for it on the other side. Right?

Perhaps.
In the mean time I will draw lots of pretty ladies and lots of goats...

LOve, N.V.H.

P.s. in the third images (at the left) is The Scotsman from Samurai Jack. He is not mine, but I like to draw him!


music: Collect Call - Metric (Fantasies)
show: [season three] Samurai Jack - Birth of Evil part 2

No comments: