Tuesday, March 30, 2010

when the dark bird flys.

One comic I really like is Bryan Lee O'Malley's Scott Pilgrim:

(not my image. this is done by Scott Pilgrim's master, Bryan Lee O'Malley and I'm borrowing it with no ill intent.)

If you have not read it, and enjoy comics with crazy awesome super-epic-filled epicness, you will love Scott Pilgrim. Right now there are five books out, currently, all of them are filled with awesomeness. I would also recommend them to any book reader who enjoys video games, music references, and sassy jokes.

And now, there will be a movie : Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/universal/scottpilgrimvstheworld/

I'm intrigued. I think they followed the look of the books as well as can be expected when translating illustration to live-action. Michael Sera was a bit of a surprise, but I am holding back any judgments until I see it will my own two eyes. In any case, it looks like it will be hilarious. And crazy. And epic. For better or for worse.

-Nate <3


p.s. need new job. why so hard to find?

music: iPod on shuffle... what is this?
show: Robot Chicken

No comments: