Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How to Make A Dragon?





I am obsessed, like I said a couple of posts ago, so why not make my own Toothless toy? I'm too cheap to go out to WalMart and buy one for $12... so I made one out of Sculpey. I made the head and then the body. I attached them with a toothpick and smoothed them out. Then I attached the claws and the tail and wings.
I baked him at 275 degrees for about 10 minutes.
Now I am painting him with black and green acrylics.
I'm on my second coat and have not done the eyes yet.





The painted pictures are a bit blurry because the paint is so reflective wet, I couldn't really get a good picture, but when I'm done I will post angles of Toothless when he is dry.

Love, Nana

TV: No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency

1 comment:

Nathalie_H said...

@joancasilo, I'm glad you like my blog and find it helpful! That means a lot to me. I will keep it up and try to include as much helpful info as possible.