Monday, April 19, 2010

Logically, Jim.

Even though I moved house two months ago, I still have a couple of boxes of random stuff out in the garage... Every weekend I go out and sort through them a little bit more, often times coming across the odd DVD I thought I'd lost or a book I want to sell back to Powell's or an old sweatshirt or a random box of old paintbrushes, but two weeks ago I found a piece of nostalgia:



I remember playing this computer game when I was in grade school and loving it. I actually got it to work on one of the computers and it runs super fast. 32 bit animation and all, it is glorious. The strategy part of the game is supremely easier ,now, than it was for my nine year-old-self. A relief. I'm glad I'm smarter and quicker on the up take than nine-year-old me. I guess staying in school was worth it after all. Har har har.
Anyway, fan art to follow. Zoombinis are rad.

Love,
Nat

music: Tally Hall - Haiku
TV: ashes to ashes (UK)

No comments: