Friday, January 27, 2012

Sketchbook locations

Soooo, I have been doing most of my drawing at work.
Which seems kind of backwards to me.
Only, I get more opportunity to draw there than at home. At least lately. The last few weeks have been pretty busy, will some of that extra spicy drama thrown in. I'm not a drama person, but it seems to be able to find me pretty well. I've been having some trouble with roommates, my house, my roommates friends (ex-friends) and just personal issues including bizarre insomnia and stress fatigue. I've also been trying to get out more and be social while I have time off from work. Only problem is that this leaves less time for writing, drawings, scanning, and blogging.
One day I will find balance, right now I'm just trying to tread water and be relatively happy.
So I brought my work sketchbook home with me today.
Because I work with children 5 and under, I keep that sketchbook really clean, but now that it seems to be my only sketchbook, and I've been hurting to draw more of my ladies, I have brought it home to do some scanning and to add less PG rated material.
Hopefully, by the end of next week, I will have had some time to draw, scan, and post some of my stuff. No, I will. I will. Don't worry.

Just a heads up. I'll post my crayola stuff too.

Love,
N
a
t



Music: Hustle Rose - Metric

I need more tattoos! Why so spensive? Grr.

No comments: