Saturday, July 10, 2010

"It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die! "



I saw Despicable Me this evening with some of the crew.
It was really good. Better than I had expected.
I love the minions.
It is getting late (early?), though, so I cannot start any fan art right now! Well, I could, but I'm just not feeling it.
But I will do some tomorrow and post it and all will be well.
It was worth the $9.50 all the way. And it was just so funny and actually heartwarming.
PLUS there was AC in the theater and I am not doing well in this 93 degree+ weather we've been having over here. Ugh.

So, more tomorrow.

Love, Nan


p.s. Not only do I want my own minion now, I also want a huge fluffy unicorn plush... and a secret lair.
And you can make your own minion here:
http://www.despicable.me/pops/minionMaker/?lang_id=uk

No comments: