Saturday, July 3, 2010

something went horribly askew.












It's been a month. More. I was very sick for about a week and a half... ugh. With a 102 degree fever and vomiting. That doesn't fuel the creative juices very well, but I had some intriguing dreams and I think I had at least one hallucination.
I had a little break down, also, and I've been working a bunch, but not enough.
But I'm better now. For awhile. I have the week off and I hope to buckle down and keep the house cleaner and get more serious artwork done. I need to pick up more bristol board and watercolor paper/cold press... gah shopping.
I have been drawing, in my sketchbook. My lovely discounted Piccadilly. The paper hold everything from pencil to watercolor to ink.
I haven't done anything really finished. But it's good to keep doodling.
Just keep on keepin' on.
Like that kitten on the branch. Hanging in there.

Love, Nate.


music: Eli, The Barrow Boy - The Decemberists [Picaresque]
book: The Mysterious Benedict Society - Trenton Lee Stewart

No comments: