Friday, July 9, 2010

"My pretty-pretty. We meet again."








That first one kinda looks like Edith Piaf to me.
Then some random ladies in their underwear. Always good. One of my favorite things. Niiice.

Then some sketches and a little painting of my family's dog Emma [the Airedale] who just died five days ago. She was a lovely dog and I will miss her.
The painting is blurry because it didn't fit on my scanner... it doesn't look as much like her as the sketches because I am still not very good at painting fur.
I will try harder.

It felt so nice to draw and paint for at least two hours today. I wish I didn't need another job to get by, or I'd do just that. All day. Or at least part of the day.
If school wasn't so expensive, and I didn't already have student loans outstanding, I would totally go back and sit in class and learn more about art... but not right now.

Love,
Nan

music: Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog
show: season three of Supernatural

p.s. title quote from Barbarella: Queen of the Galaxy <3

No comments: