Tuesday, November 9, 2010

soon. so soon.

I'm going to update with pictures tonight. Gotta scan stuff first, though.
Went down to Columbia Art & Drafting Supply today with Kevin and Sarah. Picked up some cold press watercolor paper, a new big sketchbook, Conté crayon, and some brush pens and erasers!
Woo! I haven't been in an art store for almost a year, so I felt like a cat in tuna canning factory!
I also realized that I need to pick up a lot more supplies next paycheck.
Ahh, starving artist life.

Also, I finally got back down to Aliviar coffee house on 42nd and Sandy. A great coffee place with good, fresh pastries. Haven't been down there in months because it's not very close to the house I moved into mid-February.

And, again, I will post actually art soon. Very soon.

Lastly, I am going to make an attempt at a Drawing A Day challenge. I figured I'd try it for a month and see how it goes, then extend it as I see how things go. Luck!


Love,
Nat_lee


music: Stewie and the Cowtones
book: Guards! Gaurds! by Terry Pratchett

No comments: