Friday, November 12, 2010

Yesterday.




OK. So, I'm caught up with posting. The top image is from yesterday's draw a day assignment. A house that is sad because he isn't haunted.
The second image is todays. A lady pirate who finds a randomly lame treasure.
I mean, come on, she came ALL that way and all she got was a couple dozen teddy bears. LAME.

They are brush pen in my sketchbook. I think I will start incorporating color in the next one. I just have been very pressed for time lately. Work, cleaning, eating, sleeping, showering, work, work, work... blah, blah, blah.

I want to get paid to sit around in my underwear, drawing.

A man rang the doorbell this morning, but I didn't get the door because I was only wearing a t-shirt and panties. If I had any less modesty, he'd have had an interesting surprise.

I hope the drawing a day is interesting to whomever is out there in internetland.

Have a good weekend!
Love,
Nat

music: Once OST - Trying to Pull Myself Away (Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova)

No comments: